All of our White Sage Tulips are grown and harvested in California by Native Americans, they are not commercially grown.
What’s in the kit?
- 1 x Abalone Shell
- 1 x White Californian Sage smudge Tulip
- 1 x stick of Palo Santo holy wood
- 1 x Selenite Crystal Wand
- 2 x Tumbled Crystals ( chosen dependant on inner needs )
- 3 x Crystal description cards
- Small dried Hydrangea posy
- White Sage: Sage smudging is an ancient, Native American ritual of burning sacred plants to cleanse a space from negative energy. White sage generates wisdom and clarity, and promotes healing. Simply light the sage bundle. As it burns, the smoke spirals and wafts and begins to fill the space around you, cleansing and purifying. The smoke attaches to negative energies and as it begins to dissipate, it transforms those negative energies into universal energy. Express gratitude and set your intention for why you are burning sage.
- Selenite: After removing and clearing away energy it is important to fill ourselves & our space back up with light. A crystal that carries its own cleansing powers and brings in white light, use the Selenite wand by gliding it over the space and yourself from your crown to your feet.
- Palo Santo: For centuries the indigenous people of the Andes have been using palo santo for spiritual purification and energy cleansing. When the holy wood is burned it’s believed to clear negative energy and restore tranquility and calm.
- Abalone shells (known in New Zealand as paua) are often used in smudging rituals, and are a beautiful gift straight from Mother Earth’s ocean. Abalone shells are a thick seashell which shimmers with the gorgeous iridescent colours of mother-of-pearl. They hold the energy of the ocean and bring a strong calming and healing energy, allowing you to remain connected to the sea - even when you are landlocked.
Smudging with abalone shells means you’re incorporating all four earth elements into your practice:
- Water – From the abalone shell
- Earth – Brought in with the herbs and smudge sticks
- Smoke – Represents the air and connects you to divinity
- Fire – You ignite the smudge stick with fire
Each element is crucial to harmonize and balance your smudging ritual. When you hold one of these miraculous natural treasures, you tap into an oceanic frequency filled with calm, soothing vibrations.
Californian White Sage Smudge Kit
Our white sage smudge tulips are grown and sustainably harvested in California by Native American’s.
Beware of cheap Mexican white sage which does not have the same clearing abilities.
Native American cultures use smudge sticks in spiritual ceremonies and to remove negative energies and spirits.
To use a smudge stick light the end of the tulip, then blow out any flame, holding over your abalone shell so not to drop any ash or embers, fan the stick with a feather or smudge wave.
All of our Smudge sticks & leaves are sustain-ably wild harvested and are not commercially grown.